April 6, 2020
How to Pay Your Bills During the Coronavirus Outbreak
A Car Title Loan Can Help
Unless the government or your boss labeled you as an “essential” employee, or you have had the luxury of telecommuting, you might not be working and will miss some pay because of the coronavirus pandemic. Particularly in the Kansas City metro area, including Gladstone and Grandview, many businesses temporarily closed their doors to the public and cancelled their employees’ shifts as a money-saving measure to combat the profit they’ll lose due to COVID-19.
If you had the misfortune of being one of the people to lose your job because of this crisis, it is understandable that you may be struggling to pay for life necessities while we “flatten the curve” and slow the spread of the illness. While an economic stimulus package from the federal government and unemployment pay can help, sometimes that just isn’t enough money to cover all your bills. Don’t feel helpless! You can take action to improve your situation.
A short-term loan can help you pay for expenses during your time of need, and give you the opportunity to pay it back without impacting your credit score or being blindsided by incredibly high interest rates.
How Can I Use a Title Loan to Pay My Bills?
If you have unexpected bills, like from a medical issue, or if you have bills you cannot pay because you did not earn enough money this past month due to coronavirus shut-downs and shelter-in-place orders, a car title loan can get you the money you need to pay your bills.
When you take out a car title loan, you leave our loan company with cash in hand, which you can use for whatever you want.
Think about using a title loan to pay:
- Home utility bills. If you have been out of work and stuck at home, it is likely that your utility bills will be a little higher than normal because you are using more electricity, gas, or water. When you are at work, you’re away from home, and these utilities are used far less.
- Credit card bill. If your credit card bill is due, and you need to make a payment to avoid late fees and a hit on your credit score, a car title loan can help you avoid the trouble.
- Rent or mortgage. Keeping a roof over your head is very important right now. Don’t risk losing your home or being evicted because you are short on money during the coronavirus pandemic. A short-term loan can get your rent or mortgage paid while you wait to get back to work.
- Cell phone and Internet bills. Especially if you are now working from home, you need both a phone and the Internet to keep your job. Make sure your bills get paid with a short-term loan from Midwest Title Loans.
- Car maintenance. If you’re an essential worker and have to drive to work each day, but your car is having problems that you can’t afford to fix, consider a title loan to cover the mechanic’s fees. You can pay back the loan after you get your next paycheck.
- Household repairs. The unexpected can always happen when it comes to household items, like appliances, roofs, or basements. A short-term loan can help cover surprise costs and keep your family comfortable at home.
- Unexpected medical bills. Perhaps you got sick during the pandemic and could not work while you completed your fourteen-day quarantine. If you were unable to take sick leave or paid time off during this time, you are definitely short on income this month. If you had to pay out-of-pocket for your diagnosis and prescription medication, you have even less money than you anticipated. Let a title loan bridge the gap to your next paycheck now that you’re healthy enough to return to work.
- Groceries and other household necessities. Grocery stores and neighborhood market shelves were cleaned out by shoppers looking to stock up before the shelter-in-place orders were announced in the Kansas City metro area. If you need to restock your pantry or perhaps purchase more toilet paper, but you’re out of cash, get a title loan so you can get the necessities you need to continue staying safe at home.
How Can I Get a Car Title Loan?
- Your vehicle
- The title to your vehicle, as long as it is free and clear of liens
- A photo ID
Our associates will evaluate your current income and value of your car to determine the amount of money you can take out as a short-term loan. We will explain all terms, conditions, and requirements before you sign any paperwork, and we’ll never pressure you into taking out a loan, either.
At Midwest Title Loans, we will work with you to set up an agreeable payment plan, and you’ll leave with money in-hand to pay your bills. Best of all, you get to keep your keys and your car. Simply pay your loan back on time, and your debt is completely cleared. Our car title loans usually range in value between $150 and $5,000, depending on the value of your vehicle and budget.
We do not need to run a credit check to get you the money you need because the loan is secured with your car, not based on your past credit history. Regardless of your credit score, Midwest Title Loans can get you a loan. We truly believe that everyone deserves to get financial help when they need it, and we are here for you.
Where Can I Find a Title Loan Near Me?
Midwest Title Loans has four convenient locations in the Kansas City metro area, including Kansas City, MO; Gladstone, MO; Overland Park, KS; and Kansas City, KS. Learn more about our title loan services on our website, then come visit us to get the funding you need today. Speed up the process by completing our Online Title Loan Information Sheet before you arrive. We look forward to helping you get back on your feet during this stressful time!