February 5, 2018
When you have past or current credit issues, it can be a burden. Whether you’ve gone through bankruptcy, suffered a job loss, had trouble keeping up with bills, or you just don’t have any credit at all, it can keep you from getting loans, lines of credit and good interest rates. It can also keep you from major purchases, if you don’t have enough cash to make the purchase full-out.
If you’re in need of short-term cash during a tough financial time, it can be hard to come by with less-than-perfect credit. But at Kansas City’s Midwest Title Loans, we don’t think bad credit should keep you from getting the short-term loan you need to make it through your tough financial time.
Midwest Title Loans specializes in short-term loans that are given in exchange for a lien-free title. So, if you own a car and meet our other minimal requirements, you can get up to $5000 in cash today! Learn more about why you should work with the Kansas City area’s Midwest Title Loans for your short-term loan.
Why Get a Short-Term Loan with Kansas City’s Midwest Title Loans
1. Quick cash
It’s highly stressful when you don’t have enough money to meet your financial needs. Unlike traditional banks and credit unions that take weeks to approve your application and get you the money you need, Kansas City’s Midwest Title loans gets you a short-term loan quickly. You can get the cash you need on the same day that you need it.
Our quick and easy process can take as little as 20 minutes from the moment you walk in the door to getting you the money you need. You simply fill out a short application, which you can do beforehand on our website, provide a few documents for us (including your title), and let us inspect your vehicle to determine how much your car is worth. Once you are approved, you can drive off with your money in hand.
2. No credit check or extensive requirements
Unlike many other Kansas City short-term loan lenders, we don’t have very many requirements for you to get the money you need, and we don’t perform a background credit check.
The basic requirements to get a short-term loan from Midwest Title Loans include:
- Owning a vehicle that is drivable – Your vehicle can be crashed but drivable.
- A clear, lien-free title – A lien-free title means you have to have paid off your car in full. It can be issued in either Kansas or Missouri, and it has to be in your name.
- A valid photo ID that shows you’re 18 or older
- Car insurance – Bring your up-to-date information with you.
- Complete our simple application
As long as these simple, no hassle requirements are met, you will be on your way to getting a loan from Kansas City’s Midwest Title Loans in the sum of $150 to $2,500.
3. Easily pay for expenses of all shapes and sizes
A short-term loan is a great way to take care of all types of expenses that may arise. Whether it’s an unexpected expense or to help take the burden off of piling bills, a short-term loan is a great way to meet your short-term needs.
Some of the reasons our Kansas City customers love getting a short-term loan with us:
- Pay off medical or dental expenses
- Pay for Christmas presents and other holiday expenses
- Pay for books or tuition for school
- Renew vehicle registration and tags
- Fund a family vacation
- Make necessary repairs on a home or car
- And more!
There are always pressing financial needs, and a short-term loan is here to help you meet them when you are running low on funds.
4. Painless process
At all of our Kansas City Midwest Title Loans locations, we pride ourselves on a painless process to get our customers the money they need. It’s what truly sets us apart from the competition. Our process works like this:
- Complete our loan application – It’s simple to do online before you come, or we can do it with you in-house. It’s a quick and easy form that you just need to fill out with no credit check or background check.
- Drive your car to one of our Kansas City locations – Whether you are near our Gladstone, Overland Park, St. Joseph or another location in the Kansas City metro area, Midwest Title Loans is just a short drive away.
- Bring the required documents mentioned before – your photo ID, insurance information, and title
- Let us inspect your vehicle to determine the amount we can lend you
- Collect your short-term loan upon approval in exchange for temporarily letting us keep your title
- Drive off with your money in-hand
- Repay your loan and retrieve your title
The entire process is so easy that it can take only 20 minutes. That’s how easy it is to get the money you need now. And once you repay your loan, we give you your title back with a thank you for working with us.
5. 60-day easy payoff plan
The great benefit of a short-term loan is that it’s easy to pay it off quickly. Our short-term loans are paid off in a 60-day payoff plan that we agree with you upon. That way, you’re not paying on a loan for months and months. But if you do need more time to pay us back, we have renewable options for you. We want to help your financial situation in any way we can.
Ready to start application? Simply fill out our Online Info Sheet or bring your vehicle by anytime for a free evaluation!
Get a Short-Term Loan with Kansas City’s Trusted Provider
When you’re ready to get your short-term loan, work with a team you can trust in Kansas City. Speak with a friendly professional today at one of our convenient locations or contact us through our website to get started now!
Proudly serving the Kansas City metro area
Midwest Title Loans proudly provides title loan services in the Kansas City metro area, including the cities of St. Joseph, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Kansas City, Grandview, Belton, Lee’s Summit, Raytown, independence, Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, and the surrounding areas.