February 26, 2018
When you are in need of a small amount of money to cover unexpected expenses or excess bills that you need relief from, you may not even think about anything other than a traditional line of credit or personal loan as an option. There’s no need to jump through hoops at one of the local Kansas City banks or credit unions to get the money you need. Especially if you have less-than-perfect credit, there are better options for you.
Midwest Title Loan’s flex loans are a great solution to meet financial needs for the short-term, or even on an as-need basis. Just like our traditional title loans, they are quick and easy-to-use. The difference is that it’s a line of credit, similar to a credit card, where you only pay interest on what you use, and the quicker you pay it back, the less interest you pay. And you can use it at any time for whatever expenses you may need.
Our flex loans are truly a solution that work for you. From the minimum requirements to get started to the many benefits of having it available when you need it, check out why you should get a flex loan at one of our Kansas City Midwest Title Loans locations.
Why Get a Flex Loan with Kansas City’s Midwest Title Loans
1. It’s a quick way to get money for bills
Just like our title loans, Midwest Title Loans’ flex loans are here to you out of a financial rut, as quick as possible. We know that bills can pile up quickly, leaving you with an urgent need for money, so we can get you the money you need on the same day you apply. This may sound out of the ordinary, because many Kansas City lenders make the process complicated and time consuming, but it’s true that we can get you your money on the same day that you apply for your flex loan. Once you apply online, you just need to come into one of our six convenient Kansas City locations to complete the process.
From start to finish, it can take as little as 20 minutes. The quicker you fill out our short application, bring in your car and a few documents to your nearest Kansas City Midwest Title Loans location, we will have you on your way with the flex loan that’s perfect for your needs.
2. You don’t have to meet a laundry list of requirements.
Most times when you’re applying for a loan or line of credit, you find that you need a long list of supporting documents, which take time to gather and time for the lender to review – which you don’t have. We know your bills are urgent. At all of our Kansas City Midwest Title Loans locations, we have just a few simple requirements to meet to get your flex loan:
- You need to fill out our application, just like our title loans
- You must present a valid photo ID or driver’s license at your nearest Midwest Title Loans location
- You must have a lien-free title in your name – If you’re unfamiliar with the term, a lien-free title is one that shows that your car has been paid off. We accept titles from either Kansas or Missouri that are yours.
- Your vehicle must be drivable – Your vehicle can be damaged, but you must be able to drive it to our store.
- You must have insurance – Bring your car insurance card with you to get your flex loan.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
3. You can pay for a wide range of financial needs.
Whether it’s your medical bills that are causing your financial strain or just making ends meet, a flex loan can get you what you need to get your needs taken care of financially. Our customers across Kansas City use their flex loans for:
- Dental or medical expenses
- Christmas or birthday presents
- Home or car improvements
- School expenses
- Taking a family vacation
- Basic needs
It doesn’t matter what you need help with – our flex loans can help you take care of your expenses immediately.
4. We make it quick and easy from start to finish.
Midwest Title Loans of Kansas City stands out because we have such a simple process for our customers. We can get you your flex loan as quick as you need it. All you need to do is:
- Complete our flex loan application
- Drive your vehicle to one of our locations – Our six convenient locations are there to serve customers throughout the KC metro area – from St. Joseph to North Kansas City, Overland Park and everywhere in between.
- Bring your required documents into your Midwest Title Loans location – As mentioned before, you’ll need your photo ID, insurance information, and lien-free title.
- Let our professionals do a short inspection your vehicle, determining the loan amount based on the car’s value. Your approval amount will be between $150 and $5000.
- Agree to your flex loan’s terms and the amount, in exchange for your title as collateral.
- Repay your loan (unless you decide you want to keep your line of credit open) and get your title back at your nearest Kansas City location.
5. Flex loans are flexible.
Flex loans are great because, just like any line of credit, you only pay interest on the amount you use, even if you are approved for more money. And as you pay your spend off, you will increase the amount you are allowed to borrow when you need to go back to your flex line of credit at a later time.
You can use your flex loan at any time, if you leave your account in “Open Status” after your loan is paid in full. So then every time you need money, you can call or come to our store, without filling out any additional paperwork, and we’ll have your money waiting for you.
Get your flex loan now! Complete our Online Info Sheet or bring your vehicle by today to get it evaluated for free!
Work with the Kansas City Area’s Premier Flex Loan Company
Ready to get a flexible line of credit, in exchange for your title with a flex loan? Talk with a friendly Kansas City area professional today at one of of our many convenient locations or get in touch with us through our website now!
Proudly serving the Kansas City metro area
Midwest Title Loans proudly provides title loan services in the Kansas City metro area, including the cities of St. Joseph, Gladstone, North Kansas City, Kansas City, Grandview, Belton, Lee’s Summit, Raytown, independence, Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, and the surrounding areas.